Monday, April 18, 2011

One Month!!!

Well I am down to the wire (sort of =] )! Saturday marked one month till I leave! This last week flew by because it was the last week of classes for the semester, and so now I just have to get through finals this week and I'll be in the home stretch!! So this week, T-4 weeks, is deemed finals week, next week, T-3 weeks, is free week (though I have an online class I have to work on!), T-2 weeks is nanny week (I'm nannying all week so the parents of the kids I nanny for can get a vacation before I go on vacation =]) then I have T-1 week where final preparations occur, and then its here!!! Can't wait!!

Today is also my friend Ryan's (he is going with me =] ) birthday!! Happy 22nd Birthday Ryan!! We will celebrate when we get to Amsterdam =]

I'm trying to not think about going this week, as I need to study, but as you can tell, that isn't really happening, as I'm blogging instead =]

Also kind of neat to think about is I have a 1/100 (or possibly greater!) chance at getting to go on an all expense paid trip to Africa this summer as well! It would be a humanitarian trip, but that would be absolutely incredible if I won. I'm not holding out any hope, but I'll find out next Monday if a miracle happens and I win =] Who knows, this blog might go from Blogging in Europe to Blogging in Africa =] Wouldn't that be neat!


And I know these posts are boring without any pictures, but I have no pictures to post yet, seeing as where I live is so much more boring compared to where I am going =]

No comments:

Post a Comment