Sunday, April 24, 2011

3 weeks!!

So I'm a day early...I can't wait!! Things are coming along swimmingly =] I'm pretty much ready to go, except for packing. Ryan still has to get some bus passes and hotels, but hopefully he'll get that done this week =] My parents are getting our hotels booked for the rest of the trip as well as getting the car rental all arranged. I have some free time this week and then next week I'm nannying, and then I'll be down to my last week! I can't wait!

As for the Africa giveaway trip I had mentioned, turns out that the foundations and individual that were hosting it missed a few steps that would get them in trouble with the IRS and therefore had to cancel the giveaway and refunded us our money =[ I'm super bummed because that would have been an incredible trip to win =[ Someday though, I will go to Africa as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment