Sunday, May 15, 2011

T-24 hours!!!

I'm down to the home stretch!! Less than 24 hours now! I can't believe its really here! I'm packed (though I think I might take a duffle bag instead of the backpack that I currently have everything packed in...) and I've pretty much got everything else packed! I'm actually getting a bit nervous, but I'm not sure why. I know what I have to do, but I think its just never having been there that worries me a bit, because when I would fly back and forth to China by myself I didn't have any problems. This is going to be the greatest 5 weeks of my life! (or at least, up until this point =] )

1 comment:

  1. haha! I just found this, it looks awesome! It's so Europe-y! Travel safe and have lots of fun!!!!!

    PS: I don't know why my google account says I'm "lilias"...

    ReplyDelete