Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wow (in many respects)

Wow #1: Its May. What does that mean? It means that in 16 days I will be getting on an airplane on my way to Amsterdam!!! I can't believe the month of travel is actually here!! Its absolutely fantastic!! Ryan finally (or hopefully =] ) finally booked his hotels tonight. Cutting it close, I know =] Now all he needs to do is book bus tickets to Belgium and we'll be ready to go!!! I can't wait! Its really happening!!!

Wow #2: Osama bin Laden is dead. Now, I'm not into the politics, and I was only in the 6th grade when September 11th happened, but I do remember it, and I obviously know that bin Laden was the leader of al Qaeda and organized the terror attacks. It is absolutely incredible to me that this has happened. So much in the US has changed because of what happened on 9/11, especially including air travel (of which I will have to go through all the crap that has happened because of 9/11 in just 16 days). Its just incredible. This is a day that will never be forgotten.

Obama killed Osama.

No comments:

Post a Comment