Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 11 - Zoetermeer

I decided that even though the temple was kind of far away, I wanted to see it, even if I wasn’t going to go inside. So I figured out thanks to Google Maps and Wikipedia which buses I needed to take to get to the temple. It took about 1 ½ hours to get there, but it was worth it =] It was the smallest temple I’d ever seen, but it was still great to see! It was beautiful and I wish I could have gone in to do baptisms, but it was still great to feel the spirit the temple has, even from outside. I didn’t spent too much time because I wanted to make sure I caught the next bus. So it was just a quick (and expensive) trip to visit the temple. I didn’t do anything else that day really, just the temple. I may have gone on a bike ride or walk…but I don’t remember very well…






I of course forgot to take a picture of me in front of the temple till at the very last minute, so this is all I got. 

No comments:

Post a Comment