Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 14 - Wassenaar

Day 14 was the day before I left, which meant it was laundry day. The laundry literally takes 5 hours to wash and dry one load, so once I started it, I went on a bike ride through the country side that I had seen on Saturday. I knew there was a lake on the bike path, and so I rode out to the lake. Of course though, I was an idiot and forgot to put my memory card back in my camera, so I was without a memory card. It was an absolutely beautiful and WARM day and so I had to come back out. So I rode to the lake and then rode back home, put in another load of laundry, had some lunch, then grabbed my memory card and changed into more lake-like clothing, and rode back to the lake, taking pictures along the way =] I sat on the dock at the lake for an hour or so and it was just wonderful! I wish I had had someone there with me, but it was fun none the less. That was really all I did. I repacked everything so I’d be ready to leave the next day.

Beautiful green fields

Beautiful bike path

Beautiful blue skies

Trustee bike that got me around 

There was a deserted train track along the path to the lake, and part of it had these pretty blue flowers growing on them

More pretty train tracks

The beautiful lake! It was even prettier in person

Me at the lake 

No comments:

Post a Comment